What you will be doing?
- To ensure quality of new and existing mobile apps/websites/web services of the business.
- To develop and lead the test automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing.
- To design, build and maintain Continuous Integration infrastructure/tools/processes.
- To research and evaluate software testing tools and utilities.
- To develop, document, execute and optimize test plans based on functional/non-functional requirements specified.
- To detect software bugs and resolve issues in a timely manner, including managing customer support tickets.
- To reproduce reported issues and perform root cause analysis to assist in resolution of bugs.
- To maintain list of software defects.
- To provide full transparency to stakeholders via test results, summaries and quality statements.
- To lead and mentor team members in software quality assurance practices and methodologies.
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Automation, Software Testing or related field. Experience in mobile testing is preferred.
- Knowledge in testing methodologies and best practices.
- Knowledge in tools for test automation and Continuous Integration, including IDEs (Xcode, Eclipse, Android Studio), Github, Jenkins, Instruments, Gradle, DHC REST Client, etc.
- Knowledge in frameworks for mobile test automation, including Appium, Selendroid, Selenium, Espresso, Robotium, etc is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Scrum testing methodologies.
- Able to plan and organize systematically, proactively and independently.
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.