What you will be doing?
- Providing Technical support to applications on Windows/Linux environments
- Building and supporting applications running in AWS
- Deployment and configuration of software application releases in multiple environments
- Building and managing CI/CD environments
- Contributing to the creation and enhancement of technical operating procedures and Documentation
- Ownership of the build, release and DevOps duties
- Work closely with the development teams to define the tools, processes and implementation to support fast iteration software development.
- Code-line and release branch management support
- Coach, mentor and share best practices and knowledge across the team
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering or related field
- At least 3 – 5 years of work experience in Release Management and DevOps environment
- Experience in working in a Linux/Windows Environment
- Knowledge on Build / Release tools
- Knowledge on Docker is required
- Experience in Cloud Platform’s such as AWS
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge on Code-line and release branch management support
- .Net /PHP/Ruby on Rails platforms and development experience
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL and Ms SQl Server
- Strong Shell/PowerShell scripting
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools (Chef,Puppet….) is a desirable
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, strong communications skills, problem-solving skills
- Always open to learning new development methods
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.