What you will be doing?
- Driving and executing the overall data strategy for REA Asia in collaboration with the CTO and International IT Leadership Team.
- Supporting the REA Asia businesses in meeting their primary data KPI’s and growth expectation.
- Ensuring a high level of operational excellence for all data systems and processes is in place, including managing the security and risks of the data approach.
- Working with REA Asia business leaders to shape product development programs with data services dependencies that delight customers and consumers.
- Overseeing the management existing products to maximize their performance and guide the response to internal and external market and business forces.
- Effectively controlling and managing issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope associated with large complex projects and programs of work.
What are the requirements?
- Someone with a few runs on the board – extensive background in a technology and product management role in a complex environment
- Degree qualification in Tech or a suitable equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement, collaboration and influencing skills
- Look at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens
- Capacity and willingness to travel to/within Asia markets as required
- Experience in driving data strategy and technology platforms
- Work productively in a fast paced and agile environment
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.