What you will be doing?
- Client Management
- Work closely with Sales team with maintaining client relationship
- Work closely with Sales team to provide Digital solutions to client’s advertising brief
- Advertising Operations
- Take leadership on all aspects of campaign management, optimization and reporting and act as project manager for specific accounts, coordinating day-to-day activities and materials
- Ensure that ad campaigns deliver within specified flight dates that meets the campaign objective
- Proactively communicate project status and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure effective & timely execution of advertising campaigns
- Assist Sales team with maintaining client relationships and answering client concerns
- Reporting & Analysis
- Track, measure, analyze and report the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
- Troubleshoot inventory-related, creative-related issues, reporting/delivery discrepancies and implementation concerns
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Corporate Communications, Marketing, Business Studies, Business Administration or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in a Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising
- Fresh graduates with aspiring qualities can be considered
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Windows, Office & etcs)
- Advantage to have knowledge in Website design
- Good to have basic knowledge of DoubleClick for Publisher, Google Analytics and etcs
- Good Organizational skills (especially the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task)
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.