What you will be doing?
- Develop understanding of the developers market
- Gather information and insights to assist in the development of the developer’s online visual creative
- Competitive landscape
- Developer behaviors
- Developer segments
- Developer reports and trends
- Responsible for the production of media assets (eDMs, listings, banner creative and campaign, write-up, etc) are delivered within timeline, for both local and overseas sites
- Plan and direct job activities
- Develop production schedules for daily, weekly and monthly
- Monitor the progress of Ad Ops Executives’ daily production and minimize any potential delays in delivering customers’ requests/orders
- Review (approve or reject) job orders executed by the executives
- Handle complications arising from execution of the job order
- Assist executives in understanding the business operations and conduct regular sales support training
- Perform User Acceptance Test
- Report application defects found during live data entry using designated bug tracking system and follow up with internal stakeholders to ensure defects to be rectified
- Perform live test and ensure the applications work the way it was structured
- Promote a culture of quality awareness
- Manage and monitor online media campaign performance
- Understand the objectives of each media booking and deliver the objectives through timely go-live execution and campaign optimization.
- Provide post campaign reports with insightful analysis during and after campaign concludes.
- Provide full support to Developer and Media Sales teams to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- Make recommendations to Head of Campaign Management to improve ad execution process, recover any daily production shortfalls and minimize any potential delivery delays to customer
- Understand the business operations and activities by working together with the Developer and Media sales teams and respective business units in managing the day-to-day operations and activities as well as improvement initiatives where operation team can bring additional value to the business
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Web Design, Business Studies, Business Administration, Corporate Communications, Marketing or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Online Media, Web publication, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience of web campaigns and project management will be an added advantage
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.