What you will be doing?
- To actively manage a defined Agent customer base.
- To actively up sell iProperty products and services to existing customers (Agents) of iProperty.
- Responsible of upselling for designated customer base
- Establish frequent communication
- Accept responsibility and attend to customers’ needs in a timely manner
- Ensure each customer(Agent) within the stipulated timeline for servicing and identify up-selling opportunity
- Identify top tier customer who spends with us and arrange face-to-face meeting for up-selling opportunity
- Take the time to understand them:
- Where they operate, what areas they specialize in
- Ensure regular and updated listings are posted with iProperty
- Establish valuable and significant communication with Agents
- Communicate with the focus of up-selling to Agents
- Share valuable key messages about iProperty and advantages of our products
- Focus on achieving monthly team and individual targets
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of High School Level Certificate
- At least 1 year of experience in a Sales or Customer Service environment
- Good computer skills- MS Office
- Strong communications skills
- Business telephone etiquette
- Customer service skills
- Sales skills
- Able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and a Chinese dialect (Mandarin/Cantonese/Hokkien)
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.