What you will be doing?
To provide customer support. To respond promptly and keep record of customer’s inquiries, complaints and feedback, either by telephone or electronically. To obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints. To assist with bug track activity for interface issues. To provide administrative support to the Agents Sales team and carry out general office administration tasks.
- Profound knowledge of the customers’ needs and empathize customers’ situation
- Handle any situation in the best interest of both customer and the organization
- Assist with customer inquiries and complaints, and solve issues professionally and promptly
- Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution
- Delegate issues to appropriate departments if required
- Ensure all customers’ queries are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate, to the Sales Managers
- Compute and gather customers’ feedback and submit to Customer Marketing Team, Sales Manager – Account Management
- Assist and provide backup to AM, BDM & Display teams when necessary
- Update changes of Agents’ data on the system, accurately and in a timely manner
- Identify interface issues and submit to IT/ programmer to troubleshoot
- Work closely with the IT Department in translating business initiatives for the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of the iadmin for report generation & analysis
- Work closely with the Account Management Team to resolve customer concerns and issues
- Provide customer satisfaction and be a good team player
- Assist in sales collection through payment gateway
- Update daily sales transactions
- Office-administrative and ad hoc tasks
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of High School Certificate
- At least 1 year of experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience in a customer orientated environment
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills: MS Office
- Languages required: English & Chinese
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.