The 2017 iProperty.com Agents Advertising Awards Set to Recognise Real Estate Professionals and Agents
iProperty.com Malaysia, the country’s No.1 property portal today announced that the highly coveted iProperty.com Agents Advertising Awards is back for the third consecutive year.
The iProperty.com Agents Advertising Awards will be held on 15 August 2017 at KL Hilton.
iProperty.com Malaysia & Singapore Chief Executive Officer, Haresh Khoobchandani said: “It’s the most acclaimed property industry awards in the country and celebrates the best advertising practices and outstanding performances by agencies and professionals within the real estate industry.
“These awards recognize the best and most innovative real estate professionals and agencies in the country and an opportunity to celebrate the highest levels of excellence, leadership and innovation.
“The awards celebrate the passion, excellence and commitment that real estate professionals have in helping people find their dream home or property investment,”
“Consumers are also able to vote for agencies or individuals in a number of categories. We want to provide people with the opportunity to recognise agencies or individual professionals for their role in helping them in their property journey,” added Mr Khoobchandani.
There are 14 categories introduced in the iProperty.com Agents Advertising Awards. The award categories are divided into three areas; real estate agencies, and individual professionals representing residential and/or commercial properties.
The award categories are as follows:
- Agency Awards:
- Agency of the Year
- Outstanding Real Estate Agency
- Top Agency in the Central/ Northern/ Southern Region
- Emerging Real Estate Agency
- Elite Project Marketing Agency
- Visionary Real Estate Agency
- Exemplary Agency Culture
- Individual Awards:
- Breakthrough Agent / Negotiator of the Year (Residential/ Commercial)
- Outstanding Performing Agent / Negotiator (Residential/ Commercial)
- Stellar Agent / Negotiator
- Star Agent / Negotiator – Area (Residential/ Commercial)
- The Extra Mile
- Outstanding Leader
- Visionary Trainer
Consumers will be able to vote for their preferred Agency of the Year – Titanium/ Platinum/ Gold and Exemplary Agency Culture under the Agency Category. Under the individual category, consumers can vote for their most preferred Breakthrough Agent / Negotiator of the Year (Residential/ Commercial), Star Agent / Negotiator of the Year – Area (Residential/ Commercial) and for the agents who have provided the best customer service under The Extra Mile category.
Voting will commence on 6 June and is open until 30 June 2017 at https://www.iproperty.com.my/AgentsAwards/vote-now
Prior to inviting the general public to vote, the iPropery.com Malaysia team shortlisted the finalists and a panel of highly acclaimed judges will come together and select the winners. The judges are:
- Dr. James Tee, Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer of Medini Iskandar Malaysia
- David Shieh Chong, Former VP of Malaysia Property Incorporated (MPI)
- Richard Oon Hock Chye, National Tax Director at TY Teoh International
- Ahyat Ishak, Founder of the Strategic Property Investor Program
- Haresh Khoobchandani, Chief Executive Officer of iProperty.com Malaysia and Singapore
“We encourage all Malaysians to cast their votes for their most preferred real estate agents or negotiators in the country. Whether it is a home for yourself or as an investment, you engage the services of these real estate professionals to help you sell your home or purchase that dream property, so make your vote count and let’s celebrate their success,” concluded Khoobchandani.
For more information about the iProperty.com Agents Advertising Awards, please visit https://www.iproperty.com.my/AgentsAwards