iProperty.com Singapore, the country’s No.1 property website, and part of the iProperty Group, the No.1 online property network across Asia, proudly presents its 3rd signature iProperty.com EXPO International Collection. Held from 29 and 30 October 2011 at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre in Marina Bay Sands, the iProperty.com EXPO International Collection will be featuring prominent international properties, the most prestigious property brands, real estate experts and property buyers in Singapore under one roof.
Come October, property investors and agents from around the region and beyond will stand to benefit from a host of insightful seminars featuring renown international property leaders who will share valuable tips in investing wisely, advice on buying overseas property and more. There are also exciting booths showcasing the latest property developments in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, USA, Thailand, Philippines, India and Japan.
“iProperty.com has always stayed on the pulse of economic and market developments that shape and impact the real estate industry. Globally, financial risks and economic uncertainties loom over the fate of the investing public, and this includes property buyers and agents in the region. With this edition of the iProperty.com EXPO, we aim to help the property investing community identify unique risks and opportunities, and share various skills that will be advantageous in making the most of these tumultuous times,” says Shaun Di Gregorio, iProperty Group CEO.
The iProperty.com EXPO International Collection will showcase attractive offerings for all with a keen interest in the latest developments in property investment:
• Gathering of renowned industry leaders such as Mohammed Ismail Gafoor (PropNex Realty), Eric Cheng (ECG Group of Companies), Patrick Liew (HSR Global Ltd) and Danny Goh (MCT Group of Companies).
• Leading international brands will also be present at the expo, such as
- A Nexus Global, DWG and ECG Holdings from Singapore. A Nexus Global will be showcasing a host of properties in Australia that are expected to give a net rental yield 15% to 25% per annum.
- IOI Properties, Horizon Hills and Sunway City from Malaysia. Winner of the coveted BCI Asia Top 10 Developers Award 2011, IOI Properties will be giving visitors a sneak peek of their upcoming Bandar Putera project.
- Apollo Asset and Matrix Iguana from Thailand. Visitors should not miss Matrix Iguana’s Vision Pattaya project, which promises guaranteed rental return of 8% for 2 years.
- Central Equity & SMATS from Australia. Get a leg into the Australian property market – Central Equity shows how to save up to A$47,000 in stamp duty on various Australian properties.
- OZ Property from United Kingdom. Investors will get a sneak peek at a wide range of affordable investment options in the UK starting at £3,750, with guaranteed rental yields and exit strategy.
In addition, investors can look forward to free seminars, talks and forums featuring property experts who will share insights on property investments, and provide an in-depth analysis of the property market outlook both in and outside of Singapore.
With the depth and breadth of the US and Euro crises, there is widespread panic among property investors on their impact on the property market. Kelvin Fong, CEO and Chief Trainer of Zest Academy Group, will draw on his previous successes during the worldwide recession in 2008 and impart strategies in spotting prime property below market value as a way to maximise rental yield. Through this seminar, investors will learn how to multiply profits even during the bleakest of times.
Understanding and making full use of the power of leverage is an essential skill that both property investors and agents should possess. Alfred Chia, CEO of SingCapital, will share various property financing strategies to help property investors maximise their portfolios.
Learn a trick or two on how to source and maintain the perfect property, using Feng Shui applications from Joey Yap, founder of Joey Yap Consulting Group. Joey will share Feng Shui trade secrets to improve property sales, as well as tips on identifying internal positive and negative forms that can impact the living conditions and investment value of the property.
Closer to home, Malaysian properties have always been a popular model for Singapore investors to grow their portfolio, owing to surge of real estate developments in the country. Property investors and agents can learn from Danny Goh, Executive Director of MCT Group of Companies, on the ins and outs of buying Malaysian properties.
The iProperty.com EXPO International Collection will take place over the weekend on 29 and 30 October 2011 at Hall A, of the Sands Expo & Convention Centre in Marina Bay Sands, from 11am to 7pm. For more information and to register for the iProperty.com EXPO International Collection, please visit http://www.iProperty.com/EXPO.Share