What you will be doing?
- To ensure quality of new and existing mobile apps/websites/web services of the business.
- To develop, document, execute and optimize test plans based on functional/non-functional requirement specified.
- To detect software bugs and resolve issues in a timely manner, including managing customer support tickets.
- To provide full transparency to stakeholders via test results, summaries and quality statements.
- Generate scripts to perform automated testing
- Design, build and maintain Continuous Integration infrastructure/tools/processes.
- Research and evaluate software testing tools and utilities.
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Automation, Software Testing or related field. Experience in mobile testing is an advantage.
- Knowledge in tools for test automation and Continuous Integration, including IDEs (Xcode, Eclipse, Android Studio), Github, Jenkins, Instruments, Gradle, DHC REST Client, etc.
- Knowledge in frameworks for mobile test automation, including Espresso, Robotium, Instruments, Xcode UI Testing, Appium, Selendroid, Selenium, etc is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Scrum testing methodologies.
- Able to plan and organize systematically, proactively and independently.
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.