What you will be doing?
Key purpose for this role is to develop and execute a social media strategy that drives acquisition of audience to our URLs, retention of our community and drives our brand reputation as being about all things property.
- Develop and execute the iProperty Malaysia social strategy including ongoing management of the social content calendar. Show strategic leadership with other business stakeholders and collaborate in order to refine strategy and plan for business needs.
- Manage daily operations across social ecosystem, including creation and curation of daily post content, and proactive and reactive conversation management including social media moderation (all platforms for com.my; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and the iProperty Group; LinkedIn and Twitter). This includes:
- Implementing our paid product social strategy.
- Optimising campaigns to adhere to the budgets & targets as defined by the relevant stakeholders.
- Working with marketing specialists to maximize integration of social media and paid online marketing with display, YouTube & other digital marketing strategies.
- Working with Product Managers & developers to implement cutting edge social advertising formats.
- Customer service experience – monitoring, listening and responding to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy
- Working with the Consumer Marketing Manager to assist in developing social strategies for new business initiatives.
- Drive audience and work to cost per acquisition targets across all social platforms within budget
- Provide recommendations to content and marketing on key influencers and topics of interest in order to create stories or develop partner relationships
- Ownership of regular reporting on the effectiveness of the social channel using social listening tools, monitoring and analysis; including recommendations and improvements on systems, tools and processes
- Manage risk, reputation and crisis across social media with Customer Service, PR, Media Relations and Legal. Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Provide recommendations to the business on emerging social channels, tools and content management systems
What are the requirements?
- A degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 3-5 years+ experience in a social media, paid media (SEM), marketing or commercial role, coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of current and upcoming social media platforms, their participants demographics, and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- A creative thinker with a passion for pop-culture and social media trends.
- Solid understanding of design principles, user experience and SEO best practices.
- Experience using Word Press, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Radian6 and other popular social media tools.
- Extensive experience with Facebook Ad Manager & Power Editor.
- Looks at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens.
- Work productively in a fast paced and agile environment, embracing change and eager for responsibility.
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.