Reporting to the General Manager under the CommercialAsia.com brand, you will focus on actively seeking out real estate agents in the commercial business space to build long-term relationships & to generate revenue from advertising; as well as developing, increasing, managing and retaining these advertising clients for CommercialAsia and develop long term and enduring relationships with them. This will be achieved through increasing market penetration, active representation of the CommercialAsia & iProperty.com brand and with frequent, consistent and meaningful communication.
What will your day look like?
- Working from a defined list of customers in Singapore to sign major long-term customers for the new business
- Familiarising yourself with your designated list of prospects
- Growing and contributing to this list by opening doors to a new client base
- Developing this prospect list by seeking out new prospects on your own
- Constantly updating your prospect list in the company’s data
- Actively looking into the media to identify active prospects as well as industry influencer and work on them
- Generating sales opportunities by building rapport with existing and prospective customers
- Engaging in regular and frequent communication with your customers to develop a deep understanding of them
- Up-selling new and additional advertising products and services
- Working closely with the customer’s Finance department to ensure timely payment from customers
- Mostly phone based except the Business Development Manager that will execute group presentations 5-6 times a month
Technical Knowledge (Position Specific Skills and Experience)
- Excellent phone manner
- Experience in out-bound sales environment
- Experience in a customer orientated environment
- Proven track record as sales performer in relevant industry (online media, advertising or directory services)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast moving environment
- Able to perform under pressure
- Effective time management
- Ability to understand the needs of our customers
- Be passionate about the industry we serve
- Enthusiasm for the business we work in
- Team player
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate
- Results driven
- Demonstrates initiative and proactive
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Honesty and integrity
- Good Communicator
- Experienced sales person from property, media, Internet or high volume sales (eg credit cards, insurance).
- Decent level of education (degree is a bonus but not required)
- Required Language: English and one other
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Interested candidates may submit your application with your full resume to [email protected].