What you will be doing?
- Develop and own the SEO strategies for IPP products & brands.
- Identify & implement opportunities to protect and grow the value of SEO and organic search traffic.
- Set performance baselines, report on the success of SEO initiatives and monitor SEO competitor intelligence for key competitors.
- Educate staff throughout the company on SEO strategies, tactics, competitive position and the importance of SEO to REA Group.
- Understand key sources of search traffic for IPP brands and determine how SEO can best be used for audience acquisition, to deliver sales leads to advertisers, and increase engagement on sites and apps.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and project team members to ensure that SEO is implemented strategically to support business & product goals and is embedded into all relevant products & channels.
What are the requirements?
- A degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Someone with a few runs on the board – 5+ years experience in SEO, in particular experience with large scale (enterprise) level websites either via agency or in-house teams.
- Experience with owning organic and paid search strategies in a highly competitive market.
- SEO experience in multiple countries and overseas markets.
- Looks at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens
- Work productively in a fast paced and agile environment – #gsd (urban dictionary will help on this one!)
- Experience with contributing to SEO performance and strategy discussions and presentations.
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.