As a Senior Software Engineer at iProperty.com, you will be part of a small but successful team working on our portfolio of world-class property websites. You’ll be working in an agile software development team with other talented developers and UI designers, with Product Managers who are looking for ways to deliver even better products to our customers, and with meticulous Quality Analysts and Operations Engineers to get things live and keep them running.
We run cross-functional teams, so you’ll need to thrive on continuously learning and picking up new skills. For example, you’ll probably need to do some CSS, jQuery and HTML as well as being responsible for making our sites fast and efficient and solving some complex data problems.
What you’ll do?
To maintain and modify existing iProperty websites and applications. Design, develop and contribute in architectural and complex designing of new features, applications and websites according to the business needs. Coach, mentor and share knowledge with team members.
Manage existing products and applications
Responsible for developing new product provided in the specification within the stipulated timeline
Coach, mentor and share best practices and knowledge with junior team members
Attend daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
What you’ll need?
- A minimum of Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Programming or related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in Software Application Development, Software Programming or related field
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in MS-SQL Server/MY-SQL Server database management system & scripting
- Good to have knowledge of Web development, AWS platform, Cloud Computing services and associated technologies
- Knowledge of Web Analysis
- Analytical skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates may submit your application with your full resume to [email protected].Share