What you will be doing?
The Senior Product Manager – Malaysia/Singapore supports the International Line of Business in the following ways:
- Engages with country teams and regional product leads to localise the customer product strategy
- Prioritise market based product and packaging/pricing requests by balancing strategy with commercial payoff. Engage relevant country and regional teams to construct high value strategic deals, where required
- In partnership with regional leads and country teams, develops annual product plans and budgets and drives marketing mix for products (product, price, place, promotion) for Malaysia/Singapore
- Oversees the development of new listing products together with the consumer & technology teams; by conducting initial assessments of major new product ideas, builds a business case including end to end business plan and drives go to market activities for launch
- Drives the ongoing reviews of product/initiative effectiveness in market with a view to continuous improvement and customer/product alignment to channels.
- Drives the monitoring, identification and recommendations for improvement in customer satisfaction and reduction of customer churn
- Develops a deep understanding of the customer profiles and behaviour by LOB in market, and use these insights to develop and execute customer product strategies
- Leads the design and deliver of tailored product training with GTM leads in market
- Understands the market – analyse, monitor, identify and recommend revenue growth opportunities of high opportunity/risk customers
What are the requirements?
- At least 5 years of experience in Web applications
- Experience working in a consumer/customer oriented environment
- Experience working in a digital/online industry
- Must have experience in successfully bringing Web products to the marketplace
- Strong knowledge and experience in Web
- Strong communications skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Up to date knowledge of latest platforms development
- Keep abreast of emerging developments in Bot based technologies
- Willing to learn new development methods and products
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to multi task
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.