What you will be doing?
Sitting within the International Operations team, we have a remit across Asia to develop product knowledge, sales and digital capability across the region’s sales businesses (all LoBs: Media, Developer and Residential). Displaying high levels of knowledge and expertise in raising the capability of sales people in an increasingly digital world, a key deliverable is accelerating the digital transformation of our sales force and transitioning to a customer centric approach.
Work collaboratively with the International team, and leveraging REA best practice where appropriate, you’ll be accountable for the creation, delivery and ongoing improvement of a regional sales capability program, and training framework that is aligned to sales strategy. You’ll also support initiatives which impact the Sales team.This role will continuously review team and training effectiveness using appropriate tools and stakeholder feedback in order to increase sales capability.This is a greenfield role and an exciting opportunity to design programs and drive a strategy that delivers high impact across the region.
- Creating a Sales Induction program to on board new hires (field and phone) across the region in all LoBs using appropriate training methods.
- Delivering, monitoring and continually improving the Sales Induction program to ensure the delivery of training priorities is in line with requirements and timeframes.
Sales Transformation Program
- Creating and delivering a training program that aligns with the capability requirements of the sales team’s digital transformation – frontline and sales management.
- Creating a quality program to evaluate sales team performance against capability requirements in line with requirements and timeframes.
- Work with local sales leadership teams to maintain training records, undertake team quality evaluation, and the creation and delivery of team training/coaching plans to address specific training needs.
- Reviewing training effectiveness using appropriate tools and stakeholder feedback, and use this to continually improve and build a better process.
Regional Sales Kick Off
- The project management, planning, building and delivery of Regional Half Year and Full Year Sales Kick Off events
- Creating training materials to support sales transformation and regional priorities, including product and pricing changes.
- Ensuring training materials are continually reviewed for relevance and currency.
External Trainers and team development
- Supporting the team in the engagement/hiring & use of external trainers & speakers for vendor/supplier delivered learning programs as required.
- Participate in regular performance and evaluation reviews.
- Experienced communicating across cultures.
- Communicate effectively with highly developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present complex reports for management levels.
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders and relevant teams via presentations and engagements.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor, Diploma or Certificate in Training & Assessment or equivalent work experience coaching sales teams.
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in facilitation and instructional design in sales and service environments.
- Experience in surveying tools (such as People Pulse, Qualtrics or Survey Monkey) is advantageous.
- Prior experience in sales leadership, digital media or equivalent discipline is advantageous.
- Proven experience designing training programs to drive workforce or cultural change and motivate a diverse workforce.
- Understanding and proven application of Adult Learning Principles in the analysis, design, development, delivery and review of training.
- Extensive experience using PowerPoint, Excel and Word Windows or Mac environment.
- General problem solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Time management and prioritisation.
- Work productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and implement blended learning approaches.
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a larger team/group in a rapidly changing environment.
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.