Are you a Product Manager, looking to embark on your next great adventure?
If you are passionate and thrive on solving real customer problems at detailed level and delivering real outcomes, then this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role is definitely not for the faint hearted – we work hard and we play hard.
Working in a fast paced environment, you will learn more than you ever imagined working closely with Information Technology, other areas in Product, Strategy, Finance, Sales, Customer Service and Marketing to ensure successful launches of fully supported products and enhancements.
You will own the roadmap of the products and work with the product team and stakeholders to make the right decisions so that the business can optimise revenue and maintain a high quality user experience. You are the voice of the customer in the development and product management process. The role needs to effectively connect what the business stakeholders require, directly to the development team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop deep understanding of the customer market and insight into customer behaviours, segments and trends.
- Manage the entire product life cycle, from strategic planning right up to delivery stage.
- Drive the marketing mix to ensure all parts of the development process and delivery are coordinated, namely product, price, placement and promotion.
- Manage projects, timelines, budgets, resources and stakeholders.
- Assume product advocate status and drive regular cross functional meetings to ensure all teams’ efforts are aligned with segment objectives and plans.
- Oversee launch and release process for major customer interface initiatives in conjunction with Information Technology.
- Provide regular feedback tracking product performance to key stakeholders.
- Manage the on-going product pipeline and frequently reflect on progress.
Qualification & work experience:
- Minimum degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in Product Management or related role
- Experience in digital or online industry
- Specific experience working for a property related or classified website highly desired.
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Project Management
- Commercially minded
This will be your opportunity to work with a market leader and shine! You will define the very essence of a product, design solutions to your customers’ desires, work with everyone in the business and play a very large part in our business’ success.
Interested candidates may submit your application with your full resume to [email protected]