What you will be doing?
- To support developer and agent sales teams in closing data product deals
- Ownership of customers’ issues, which might need you to liaise with different departments
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resources
- Master technical customer enquiries and secure market intelligence on competitors, customers and general industry trends to drive product roadmap priorities
- Support Sales teams and conduct Sales Presentations
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Provide Technical Sales Support
- Train customers and partners to master the products & fit them into their environment
- Participating in conference calls and customer visits
- Communicate with development team on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
What are the requirements?
- Degree in business, marketing, communication or any other related field
- Min 5 years’ experience in a pre-sales role or at best, experience in a similar position
- Experience in the Real Estate, Banking/Finance or Valuer or property consultancy industry (highly regarded)
- Experience in data products, data analysis (highly regarded)
- Understanding of Real Estate terminology (highly regarded)
- Ability to successfully complete sales presentations on one’s own.
- Strong customer service orientation and instinctive understanding of what it is to give service
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Any knowledge in Big data, data analytics, data services or related will be highly advantages
- Willing to travel
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.