As a Senior Software Engineer at iProperty.com, you will be part of a small but successful team working on our portfolio of world-class property websites. You’ll be working in an agile software development team with other talented developers and UI designers, with Product Managers who are looking for ways to deliver even better products to our customers, and with meticulous Quality Analysts and Operations Engineers to get things live and keep them running.
We run cross-functional teams, so you’ll need to thrive on continuously learning and picking up new skills. For example, you’ll probably need to do some CSS, jQuery and HTML as well as being responsible for making our sites fast and efficient and solving some complex data problems.
What you’ll do?
- Work as part of a cross-functional team focusing on one of our core markets
- Be a technical leader – promote great software throughout the organisation
- Innovate – we need great ideas and we expect you to be full of them
- Take collective ownership of the code, make it the best it can be
What you’ll need?
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in C# in a related field
- Strong understanding of web standards, front-end web programming, middle-ware/backend programming and modern client-side engineering
- Able to adopt new programming language apart from current mastered programming language
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- RESTful Application Design
- MS SQL Server and MySQL
- Unit Testing & Automation
- Subversion / Git
- Fantastic problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in a team and lead by example
- Excitement and drive to learn quickly and show off your skills
What might help:
- Understanding of Cloud Computing services and associated technologies
- Experience with the AWS platform
- Previous experience of working in an Agile software development environment
- Ability and desire to mentor/coach junior developers
What’s in for you?
- A competitive salary package
- The chance to work at a rapidly growing company with recognised industry leaders
- A young, passionate, creative and exciting work environment
- The opportunity to get involved in the local development community
- Great reward & recognition for your contributions
- Freedom to innovate and improve work processes and technologies
- A team with great drive and collaboration
Interested candidates may submit your application with your full resume to [email protected].