Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager under the CommercialAsia.com brand, you will focus on actively seeking out clients in the commercial business space to build long-term relationships and to generate revenue from advertising; as well as developing, increasing, managing and retaining advertising clients for a new business and develop long term and enduring relationships with them. This will be achieved through increasing market penetration, active representation of the iProperty.com brand and with frequent, consistent and meaningful communication.
What will your day look like?
- Working from a defined list of customers in Hong Kong and China to sign major long-term partners for the new business
- Familiarising yourself with your designated list of prospects
- Growing and contributing to this list by opening doors to a new client base
- Developing this prospect list by seeking out new prospects on your own
- Constantly updating your prospect list in the company’s data
- Prioritising your target list in conjunction with the Senior BDM
- Generating sales opportunities by building rapport with existing and prospective customers
- Engaging in regular and frequent communication with your customers to develop a deep understanding of them
- Focusing on achieveing revenue and retention targets
- Working closely with the customer’s Finance department to ensure timely payment from customers
- Up-selling new and additional advertising products and services
What we are looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the complete life cycle of breaking through to new corporate customers to retaining and upselling to them
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be willing to make 40-60 cold calls each day
- Proven ability to persevere with creativity when faced with multiple rejections
- Must have B-to- B experience
- Experience in organising events and seminars
- Must have proven ability to meet and present to top management level; CEO, CFO, CMO, etc.
- Strong written and presentation skills to small/large audience
- Strong team player
- Enthusiasm for the business you work in
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- 5 year career goal to head a sales team of over 10 direct reports across Asia
We also prefer someone with:
- Experience in the Commercial Property Industry
- Experience in a media / online business industry
- Degree qualified
If you believe you have what it takes, please send your resume, stating current and expected salary, to: [email protected]Share