What you will be doing?
Develop strategy and be responsible for traffic generation, consumer engagement and lead generation, data integration and customer (client) advertising campaigns across the Group.
Strategy & Execution:
- Own digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets / briefs.
- Develop specific digital marketing plans, communicating marketing targets / briefs and identify requirements for all creative assignments.
- Develop, execute and optimize paid digital efforts, including display advertising, SEM, mobile and other traffic/lead generating promotional campaigns, while adhering to iProperty digital brand standards, ensuring digital design and its content is optimized for branding, impact, SEO and web development.
- Evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support
- Drive development and management of digital co-marketing and co-branded partnerships with distributors and partners.
Analytics & Reporting:
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to leadership team, and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company’s growth objectives.
- Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
- Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns, and make sound recommendations to GM Marketing and leadership team.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of iProperty and competitors collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved.
- Prepare, monitor and report annual/monthly/weekly budget.
- Educate all key stakeholders on data integration, advertising opportunities, latest technology
- Ensure each countries Digital Marketing teams are practising best in class techniques and strategies.
- Manage agency and vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects iProperty branding specifications.
People Manager & Leadership
- Lead and provide guidance to develop team members.
- Evaluate team performance and provide development plans for team members.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified; and or relevant digital marketing certifications.
- Min 6-8 year relevant working experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency environment.
- Experience working in high-tech/internt business sector strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay per Click (PPC).
- Strong grasp of all paid mediums including remarketing, display, content and other ads formats.
- Proven competency with social media, website strategy development, and web analytics are preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from development through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs. Portfolio demonstrating work, analytics and metrics will be required as part of the interview process.
- Experience in website management/basic HTML/content management systems.
- Understanding of user-design, graphic design and interface principles and responsive and mobile design.
- Ability to effectively manage budgetary spending to maximize ROI of Digital Marketing campaigns and resources.
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.