What you will be doing?
- To primary focus being signing up new Agents from that list to be an iProperty’ subscriber, via cold call.
- To maintain an accurate records of telesales activities etc cold call, number of call and duration of call.
- To attend to telephone/mails enquiries from Agent prospects.
- Source and maintain the database of potential client in CRM system.
- Generate sales opportunities with absolute focus on signing up prospects to become iProperty subscribers.
- Strive to increase the conversion rate of calls to sales, calls to appointments and appointments to sales.
- Engage in regular and frequent communication with each prospect.
- Timely and accurate reporting of sales performance.
- Ensure smooth transition of sales to the Account Management team.
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or other related field
- At least 1 year of experience in a Sales environment
- Familiar with inbound sales environment et telesales
- Business telephone etiquette
- Strong communications skills
- Sales skills
- Able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and a Chinese dialect (Mandarin/Cantonese/Hokkien)
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.