What you will be doing?
- Actively focus on selling SMART Expo’s products and services to established global clients from property and finance industry
- Provide O2O digital media solution using the SMART and iProperty platform of networks
- Develop deep understanding of customer’s needs and recommending relevant products and services
- Manage key account relationship and develop new accounts globally
- Strong negotiation skills over the phone and face to face
- Talent to identify new revenue channels and business opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams on the execution
What are the requirements?
- 3-4 years front line and digital media business development/sales working experience preferably within advertising/media, events or publishing
- Ability to close deals and meet sales targets
- Strong computer skills and in-depth knowledge of digital sales
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must (Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus).
- Result oriented, proactive, aggressive, strong selling and negotiation skills
- Based in Hong Kong, travel opportunities in Asia
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.