What you will be doing?
- To service existing clients by increasing the use of integrated marketing services and products. Oversee and manage clients’ campaign executed by the coordinators.
- To focus on retaining existing clients and up selling more products and services that would benefit developer clients and generate revenue for iProperty.
- To generate revenue through sales of iProperty products and services to clients.
- Increase market penetration through active representation of the iProperty brand with frequent, consistent and meaningful communication with the clients.
- Strive to develop and maintain long term and enduring relationships with developer clients by working closely with clients to develop their digital strategy as part of their overall sales and marketing strategy.
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing, Media/Advertising, e-Commerce, Business Development or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a Sales environment, experience in digital sales industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills
- Strong communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good business telephone etiquette
- Good analytical skills
- Able to think out of the box and provide appealing solutions to clients
- Able to converse in English, Malay and at least one Chinese dialect will be an added advantage
- Good to have outbound Sales experience in a customer oriented environment
- Knowledge of face-to-face selling and field sales techniques
- Portray the characteristics of a strong and reliable team player
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.