What you will be doing?
- To service existing sales accounts by increasing the use of integrated marketing services and products
- To generate revenue through sales of company products and services to clients
- To focus on developing new accounts from new clients
- Strive to develop and maintain long term and enduring relationships with developer clients by working closely with clients to develop their digital strategy as part of their overall sales and marketing strategy
- To prepare sales proposals and conduct sales calls
- Travel to client business site while expanding a client base for particular goods and services
What are the requirements?
- A minimum of Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing, Media/Advertising, e-Commerce, Business Development or related field
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience in sales, leadership, and project management
- Experience in B2B sales in media industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, negotiating and closing deals
- Computer savvy – experienced in CRM
- Written and verbal communication, including presentation of products or services with adequate ability to write and speak English
- Able to think out of the box and provide appealing solutions to clients
- Knowledge of face-to-face selling and field sales techniques
- Portray the characteristics of a strong and reliable team player
Interested applicants please send a full resume to [email protected]. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies.